Dutch King’s Day San Francisco @ Golden Gate Park | Celebration of Dutch Culture, Music & Dancing, Orange Bicycle Ride, & Flea Market
G0 Dutch! Celebrate King’s Day in San Francisco — This Saturday! King’s Day is the biggest national event in the Netherlands. The Dutch Consulate, together with the local Dutch community is organizing another great celebration of Dutch King’s day in San Francisco!
Come join the fun in Golden Gate Park at the Murphy Windmill and help celebrate Dutch culture and traditions, including old Dutch kids games, flea market, Dutch food, beer, music & dancing! Don’t forget to wear your orange clothing!
Related Events and Info:
- Events: San Francisco April Events, Festivals, Entertainment
- Festival: How Weird Street Faire @ Howard & 2nd Streets | Noon-8PM, 10 Music Stages, Art Alley, Food & Drinks (April 26)
- Dance Bay Area Dance Week | 400+ Free Events, Flash Mob, Fire Dance, Classes, & More
- Color Fight: Asha SF Holi Color Fight | Music, Food, Mission District (April 25)
Dutch King’s Day SF Info:
Dutch King’s Day SF
April 25, 11AM-5PM | FREE
In Golden Gate Park
King’s Day is the biggest national event in the Netherlands. Everything and everyone turns orange and celebrates. You will find music shows, fairs, flea markets and parties throughout the country. Now’s your chance to celebrate this historic holiday in San Francisco! With lots going on throughout the day, you won’t want to miss a moment!
Schedule Festival @ Murphy Windmill:
- 11 am-5pm: Dutch Food, Beer Garden, Door Prizes, Photo Ops, Vendor Booths and Lots of Orange!
- 11am-1pm: Music by DJ.Fact.50
- 11am-2:30pm: Traditional Dutch Childrens Games
- 11am-4pm: Dutch-style Flea Market (Vrijmarkt)
- 12:15pm: Dutch and American Anthems
- 12:20pm: Speech by the Consul General of The Netherlands, Hugo von Meijenfeldt and SF Rec & Parks director Phil Ginsburg
- 1pm-5pm: Music & Pop Quiz by DJ Pass the Dutch from the Netherlands
- 1:30pm-4pm: Silent Disco
- 2pm: Play a song with the Consul General
- 4pm: Play a song with the Consul General
More info: www.sfdutch.com
Newsletter: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Francisco events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
Submit events: If you would like to submit events for our calendar, please email us at sanfranciscopipeline at gmail dot com