2015 San Francisco / Richmond Rosie Rally | Setting The Record For Largest Gathering Of Rosie The Riveter Look-A-Likes!
Grab a costume & be a part of setting the new Guinness World Record for “The Largest Gathering of People Dressed as a Rosie the Riveter” at Rosie Rally! More info below.
FREE San Francisco: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Francisco events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
Related Events and Info:
- Festival: 2015 Excelsior Festival This Sunday | Free, Sunday Streets Block Party, Live Music, Arts & Crafts
- Festival: 2015 San Francisco Chinatown Music Festival @ Portsmouth Square | Free, Family-Friendly, Chinese Music, Dance, Arts, & Culture
- Festival: 2015 San Francisco Street Food Festival | Free-Entry, 100+ Local Businesses, Live Music
- Movies: 2015 Free San Francisco Waterfront Flicks @ Jack London Square | Schedule, June-August
- Movies: SF Indie’s 2015 Outdoor Summer Movies in McCoppin Hub Plaza | Free, Ghostbusters, Better Off Dead, & More
2015 Rosie Rally Info:
2015 Rosie Rally
August 15, 1-3PM | Free
Rosie the Riveter Memorial, Richmond California
More info: here
Help us break the Guinness World Record with 1,000 women and girls of ALL AGES dressed as iconic Rosie the Riveter!
Be a part of it all at Rosie Rally at Rosie the Riveter/WWII Home Front National Historical Park, along with Rosie the Riveter Trust, the City of Richmond, and the Richmond Convention and Visitor’s Bureau, want to bring this record to the Park where it belongs!
The current record was set last year when 776 Rosie and Rosie lookalikes gathered at the Willow Run Airport in Ypsilanti, MI.
PLEASE NOTE– Uniform REQUIRED.
For only $7.00, you can get your Official polka-dot Rosie bandana AND a pair of red socks from Rosie the Riveter Trust! Buy them at the Visitor Education Center before the event, or at the Rosie Rally on the 15th!
The First 100 Participants to Arrive at the Memorial on August 15 get their socks and bandanas FREE!
To be counted as a Rosie, you must wear the following:
1. Red bandana with approximately 1″ diameter white polka-dots (hair should be pinned up, not down or in a ponytail).
2. Dark blue long-sleeve workers coveralls, OR long-sleeve dark blue collared shirt and dark blue pants, OR very dark blue jeans (not faded). Long sleeves must be rolled up like the classic image.
3. Red socks that cover calves (pants must be rolled up to reveal socks)
4. Black work boots or work shoes (or as close as you can get, as long as they’re black) OR brown work boots.
More info: here