- Post A Job: Email info to email@example.com
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
Account Manager, Performance
Posting Date: August 10, 2015
More info: Apply Here
At Pandora, we’re a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
This individual will work with a designated Sales Rep to ensure seamless campaign execution while providing high level of client service support for Advertisers and Agencies. The right individual will be responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining, and enhancing/optimizing online and mobile advertising campaigns of various cost structures including CPM, CPC and CPA. This position involves working strategically with sales and advertisers/agencies to have a thorough understanding of campaign objectives and success metrics. The successful candidate will be an independent self-starter who has a high level of attention to detail, strong communication skills, a knack for reporting and interest in Excel, and the capability to interpret data in order to provide suggestions to improve campaign performance.
- Work collaboratively with dedicated sales partner to provide best-in-class support to advertisers and agencies
- Communicate creative ad specifications and lead times to reps, advertisers, and agencies
- Collect creative from clients, verify specifications and follow defined creative implementation process
- Partner with Pandora Creative Services and Trafficking teams when needed to ensure campaigns are implemented in an accurate and timely manner
- Traffic and test ads using DFP and internal tools
- Provide proof of implementation reports and screenshots
- Monitor campaign delivery and calculate performance across various ad serving systems
- Compile detailed, comprehensive reports and make in-depth analyses to enhance remnant inventory monetization
- Assist with sales planning responsibilities such as pulling inventory avails and working in media negotiation tools
- Assist with creating Insertion Orders, work within Order Management systems and serve as an expert in defined business processes
- Make and execute on optimization recommendations
- Provide exceptional, proactive support to meet campaign performance demands
- Provide Manager, Sales, and Advertisers/Agencies with any necessary campaign reporting
- Interact with Finance department in regards to Billing requests/issues
- Provide Sales administrative/Account related support
- Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and internal teams.
- 6 months’ internship or work related experience in a sales, online or database marketing, or sales support related role
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 Years internship or work related experience in a sales, online or database marketing, or sales support related role
- Experience in performance-based online or mobile marketing/advertising industries preferred
- Deep understanding of the online and/or mobile ad network business strongly preferred
- Experience with mobile advertising strongly preferred
- Experience in search marketing, direct response media, or lead generation strongly preferred
- Ideal candidate is detail oriented, analytical, proactive, highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and in a timely manner
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with both internal colleagues and external clients
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel
- Experience with one or more Internet ad management tools, DFP, AdMarvel, Operative, and/or Salesforce.com a plus
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!