- Post A Job: Email info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
Location: San Francisco
Posting Date: August 9, 2015
More info: Apply Here
SocialWire is taking a new approach to advertising: building a recommendation engine for ads. Our system generates product-level ads and hyper-targets them to exactly the right audience. We do this at scale and automatically across a retailer’s entire catalog. We want our ads to be so good that people discover interesting products through them. We want ads to actually feel useful.
We help leading online retailers generate targeted product ads across their entire catalog. We’re also helping marketers automate and scale their acquisition and re-marketing campaigns on Facebook and Twitter, and are expanding onto other platforms.
SocialWire is backed by First Round Capital, SoftTechVC, 500 Startups and others.
We’re looking for a talented and dedicated Client Success Manager to help manage our growing client base of the world’s top retailers. You’ll build lasting relationships with clients and become a strategic thought partner for them.
Our clients are highly intelligent and analytical people — you know, nerds — so it’s helpful if you have a little nerd in you. Maybe you like to geek out on ads, and it doesn’t hurt if you like giant monitors and get goosebumps when you hear the word “dashboard.” You should be comfortable diving headfirst into data and be ready to communicate those insights to senior-level clients.
Here’s how you help us build stronger relationships with our clients:
* You’ll communicate directly with customers about their campaigns, present results and oversee their advertising strategies.
* Starting in the sale process you’ll help clients define the specifics of a campaign and walk them through it, and you’ll then be responsible for ensuring the campaign’s success.
* As a key figure in our team you’ll take ownership of our clients’ growth and happiness.
Here’s what we’re looking for in an Ideal Candidate:
* You have at least 1 year of experience managing Direct Response clients in a client success, partner or account management role. We’d be thrilled if you’ve helped large scale clients at a tech or software company in the advertising space.
* You can demonstrate strong Excel and analytical skills. We’re helping clients grow with better data, so it helps immensely if you’re comfortable visualizing data for stakeholders and know how to create and track conversion pixels.
* You have some experience with online advertising, and you’re fluent in using social advertising platforms like Facebook and Twitter for ad campaigns. Going back to the nerdy part 😉 we’d be thrilled if you could nerd out with us on key parts like fractional attribution, return on ad spend and what a view tag is.
* You have a college degree or a great reason for not having one.
Bonus points for:
* A track record of success with client satisfaction! Be it account renewals, spend growth or anything else that demonstrates you know how to build and foster strong partnerships.
* Experience managing many different client projects with a high attention to detail. You can demonstrate a strong focus but also switch gears as needed.
* In the same vein, it helps a lot if you’ve built this experience at a startup or you have the proven ability to work in a highly dynamic, fast-changing environment.
* Experience working with retailers (both on- and offline) is a huge plus!
Interested? Here’s what we’re offering:
* Great salaries, great health/dental/medical benefits and stock options
* Unlimited PTO. We work hard but we want to make sure our team has time to recharge.
* Sunny dog-friendly office in the Potrero Hill neighborhood of San Francisco with a lounge area, backyard and a sweeping view of the city skyline
* Free catered lunch every day
* Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, and unlimited artisanal espresso
* Laundry service
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!