- Post A Job: Email info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
Location: San Francisco
Posting Date: August 10, 2015
More info: Apply Here
Brand.net, a division of Valassis, is the digital media brand buying solution for the largest global brands. We enable advertisers to plan and execute campaigns that deliver the best of both worlds-the reach and impact of TV and the targeting advantages of digital media. Brand.net enables advertisers to reach their target audiences at scale, across quality, high-impact display, video, and mobile environments.
Valassis is a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing over 15,000 advertisers proven and innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share. By integrating online and offline data combined with powerful insights, Valassis precisely targets its clients’ most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale. We continue to harness the innovative, entrepreneurial spirit on which this $2.3 billion company was built in 1970.
Your Opportunity: Have responsibility for sales planning support, proposal generation and post-sales support and execution for Valassis Digital. Work with Sales to deliver against client objectives, ensuring that clients receive superior customer service, and manages online campaigns from start to finish. Serve as single point-of-contact for all operational related inquiries on designated campaigns.
* RFPs: Respond to Advertiser’s RFPs by developing thoughtful and strategic proposals in a timely manner that offer optimal media plans. Ensure Advertisers meet within Valassis advertising policy. Upload RFP materials into Salesforce.com. Collaborate with Sales on proposal follow-ups with clients, proposal revisions, internal approvals.
* Campaign Creation: Coordinate campaign launch with Sales/Client and internal Ops team, to make sure campaigns are set up to meet KPI’s and are launched timely. Inform Sales team and Clients of launch.
* Campaign Progress: Work with Ops partners to ensure campaigns are aligned with contract/guarantees, making adjustments when necessary to ensure appropriate delivery and revenue recognition. Compose performance insights to support ongoing client discussions and elicit renewal or upsell business. Send Bi Weekly/Weekly Reporting translating performance metrics and research updates.
* Campaign Wrap Up/Renewal Strategies: Communicate campaign “highlights,” translate solutions to Sales to enable discussion/resolutions, and ensure post-campaign research studies are properly coordinated (when applicable). Deliver campaign insights and recommendations and coordinate with Sales on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights.
* Reconciliation: Coordinate with finance and respond to billing-related inquiries from clients and ensure resolution. Ensure invoice notifications are approved and accurate.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 3-5 years experience in the online display media industry in an account management, marketing, or advertising operations capacity required
- Experience using third party ad serving systems such as DART, Atlas, Mediaplex, Pointroll , etc. preferred
- Experience working in an online advertising environment preferred
- Exceptional and autonomous communications skills, including the ability to produce exceptional work (written, powerpoint, excel, etc.) independently and efficiently
- Ability to excel in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires a fast learner and flexible thinker
- Willingness to take full ownership of client success
- Ability to efficiently and effectively produce high quality work
- Detail-oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong team playerExcellent written and verbal communication skills
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!