- Post A Job: Email info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
Location: San Francisco
Posting Date: August 9, 2015
More info: Apply Here
In our first 2.5 years, we funded and supported over 115 top startups which have gone on to grow and raise >$600M, including rounds led by other top VCs like Sequoia Capital (e.g. Instacart, ZoomCar), Andreessen Horowitz (e.g. Coinbase, Teespring), First Round Capital (e.g. Thalmic, MoveLoot), and more. Our goal is to support companies through acquisition or IPO, and eight have had exits to date (including TalentBin, acquired by NYSE:MWW, and ScreenHero, acquired by Slack). We have also built a vibrant community of thousands of investors and entrepreneurs and focus on community and education.
FundersClub’s own founders are successful entrepreneurs who have previously raised venture capital, built teams and companies, exited, and invested in dozens of high-growth startups. Our team includes veterans of tech startups, established tech companies like Google and Apple, and financial firms, and our extended team includes a cross section of some of the best VC investors. Our work impacts millions of individuals worldwide, and we’ve created an environment and culture for tackling big problems and solving them.
FundersClub is looking for a Community Manager who can manage existing relationships with our community of investors, and help drive member activation and satisfaction through community efforts. We currently have over 14,000 accredited investors and the network is growing by the day. We’re looking for someone who knows how to engage clients and can identify and help address their needs. This is a pivotal opportunity to strengthen and grow FundersClub’s already strong community and provide an aspirational identity and welcoming home for the world’s entrepreneurially-minded individuals.
* Be responsible for executing member events throughout the year to engage current and potential members
* Drive growth of key metrics (e.g. new active members, member activation, NPS) through community efforts
* Collaborate with product and content to optimize features based on user feedback
* Own community growth and engagement by managing member-driven local meetups and other events for startup investors and entrepreneurs
* Assist new users with onboarding
* Strengthen ties to other organizations in the startup and startup investing ecosystem
* Take us global as we scale
* Optimize for love
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
* Worked for tech startups
* Experience talking with customers
* Passion for startups and entrepreneurship
* 2-3 years community management experience that highlights high trust environment, high transaction value, and warmth element (unique for an investment platform)
* Has owned and driven measurable success / metrics
* Consumer facing and enterprise experience
* Confident, optimistic, values aligned
* Presentability over the phone and in person
* College degree and can confidently speak about tech and business topics
Bonus Points For:
* Event planning experience
* Ambassador / champion experience, i.e. recruiting, screening, motivating, and tracking special members of the community who can help with community efforts, e.g. hosting events
We Can Offer You:
* Full health, vision, and dental (100% of premiums paid by us)
* Generous paid time off plan
* A city parking spot or public transit
* Paid cell phone bill
* Gym membership
* Laundry, dry cleaning, and maid services
* An office fully stocked with snacks, catered lunch and dinner
* Weekly out of office hangouts
* Quarterly optional working vacations (recent locations: Puerto Vallarta Mexico, Napa, Las Vegas, and Carmel)
* An environment and opportunity to challenge yourself and grow with the FundersClub team
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!