- Post A Job: Email info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
Customer Service Support
Location: San Francisco
Posting Date: July 30, 2015
More info: Apply Here
1 year of Call Center Support experience
Some technical experience.
• As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for a wide range of both customer and internally facing responsibilities, such as providing front line support, documenting and resolving issues, and improving systems.
• You will be interfacing via phone and web chat with customers while working with Engineering and Account Management teams to ensure our customers’ concerns are addressed.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
• Answer customer facing inbound calls and chats, providing friendly and efficient support
• Assist employees with high-priority issues via chat
• Use support tools to diagnose and resolve problems
• Create tickets to report and document issues thoroughly
• Document techniques and processes in order to create knowledge base and training material
• Uncover and suggest ways to improve the customer’s experience through changes in product and process
• 30-day goal: Analyze data and information in order to coordinate cross-functional efforts to improve products and services
• 2+ years of experience in Tier 1, inbound customer care helpdesk for a technology company
• Proficiency in working with a PC and the internet, especially in learning new systems
• Excellent typing skills
• Good time/workflow management and organizational skills
• Good communication skills through text and phone
• Ability to build rapport with the customer and report issues clearly to Account Management and Engineering teams
• Ability to take direction and learn quickly
• Ability to work well independently and with a team
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!