- Post A Job: Email info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
Location: San Francisco
Posting Date: August 9, 2015
More info: Apply Here
At The Sourcery, we’re changing the way the recruiting industry works for the better. We focus on helping rapidly growing tech companies with our patented* Recruiting-as-a-Service model. We help cutting edge startups find the talent they need to get off their feet and quickly scale up their operations. At The Sourcery we’re focusing on innovating within the recruiting industry, working with exciting companies and delivering a superior experience to both the candidates we work with and the companies we help scale.
This is not just a numbers game for us, it’s about giving good advice to the companies we work for and the candidates we place. We’re not only focused on the bottom line here, we’re thinking about how to revolutionize an industry.
Our company is rapidly gaining traction but the key to our success is and always has been our team. We’re excited about changing the industry for good and we all really care about helping candidates and companies solve the many challenges with recruiting. You belong here if this is something that gets your heartrate going. You will join and enhance our already motivated and energetic team of sourcers. You will be able to reap the benefits and see tangible results of your efforts. You will make a difference.
*totally not patented
The Sourcery needs an experienced sourcer to join our growing team. We’re looking for folks who’ve perfected the art of sourcing – finding, engaging, getting to know – candidates that are very difficult to find in the niche Bay Area tech market. You’ll rely on experience to help mentor other sourcers, and to help us improve the sourcing processes we already have in place.
* Tap into your creative side to come up with innovative messages and methods of contacting folks to get them interested in our open positions – tweet them, email them, find out about their favorite sports team – whatever you want to to make a connection!
* Harness your knowledge of tech and software engineering to have meaningful conversations with the engineers we recruit and help play matchmaker between them and the roles we have open.
* Work as a team with other sourcers, recruiters and account managers to come up with new ideas, leverage resources, and share information that makes our sourcing efforts as effective and enjoyable as possible.
* Work with and mentor more junior sourcers to help them expand their skills, increase their productivity, and grow!
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Has no less than two years of dedicated sourcing experience – ideally in both agency and in-house environments.
* Knows how to get familiar with a company and become their advocate, talk tech, and use lots of clever sourcing tips.
* Can mentor our more junior team members and bring skills to the table to help us improve our existing processes.
* Is smart, quick on your feet, and looking to help our team grow and thrive.
* Is a strong team player – you’re professional, accountable, and reliable. You know how to coax the best out of others without sacrificing quality or productivity.
* If you’ve helped grow or mentor sourcers or sourcing teams before.
* If you have experience working on a variety of different technical and non-technical roles with (tech) startups.
Stuff To Know:
* This is a full-time, salaried position with bonus opportunities.
* We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We pay 100% of the employee’s premiums.
* The Sourcery values work/life balance, which means regular business hours and work-from-home opportunities.
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!