- Post A Job: Email info to email@example.com
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
Location: San Francisco
Posting Date: August 10, 2015
More info: Apply Here
This is a great opportunity for a junior designer who’s eager to work in a fast-paced digital environment where they’ll be instrumental in all aspects of design for marketing and business development. We are on a mission to make advertising more valuable to the world. Our role in this, as the Marketing and Business Development (BD) teams, is to create an environment that attracts like-minded clients. Globally, Marketing is responsible for internal and external communications, awards, events, social and brand. Our BD team is responsible for prospective client relationships from the initial introduction through to the final pitch stages.
Our ideal candidate is exceptionally self-motivated, has an obsessive eye for detail and is extremely ambitious and up for the challenge of juggling a number of different projects.
You will design and develop innovative, engaging and dynamic creative appropriate to audience and content for different delivery platforms, such as display ads, building animated GIFs, editing a video, producing images for our social channels/website, designing an award entry website, or helping to format an RFP for a new business pitch.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- be proactive and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the design quality of our brand
- ensure consistent implementation of our brand and style guidelines in the design of all internal and external materials.
- ensure there is clear communication and understanding of the creative and strategic vision of a particular project by liaising with key stakeholders to identify their needs and timeframes
- work quickly from concept creation to finished product
- have a proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
A bit about yourself:
- A design background and degree level qualification is preferable
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and After Effects
- Comfortable with MS PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Ability to create moving image content and edit basic audio and video (eg. working knowledge Final Cut Pro) would be a nice to have
- A basic understanding of coding an advantage
Required Skills:This is a unique opportunity that will see you join an award winning organization that prides itself in building brilliant digital solutions for some amazing clients all within a fun and rewarding working environment!
Essence is a global digital agency and the world’s largest independent buyer of digital media. We blend data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, HP, Method, and Barclays. The agency is more than 480 people strong, manages over $700MM in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Singapore and Tokyo. Visit us at www.essencedigital.com for more information and follow us on Twitter @essencedigital.com
Essence is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!