- Post A Job: Email info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
Location: San Francisco
Posting Date: August 9, 2015
More info: Apply Here
We help leading online retailers generate targeted product ads across their entire catalog. We’re also helping marketers automate and scale their acquisition and re-marketing campaigns on Facebook and Twitter, and are expanding onto other platforms.
SocialWire is backed by First Round Capital, SoftTechVC, Cowboy Ventures and others. We have the venture backing because our vision is big – we are a catalyst for fundamentally changing the way commerce works. We also have some of the world’s biggest retailers as our clients and have already proven product-market fit and significant market demand and traction.
About the Role:
At Socialwire, we use technology to help our clients optimize their campaign performance. We’re hiring a Media Analyst to set up, launch and optimize campaigns for our clients. Unlike other ad-tech companies, most of the work is being done by our product, so we rely on our team of media analysts to push the boundaries of what our product can do, find opportunities for new product growth, and work with our product and engineering team to help us test, define best practices, and ultimately productize new initiatives.
You’ll help determine, test and analyze campaigns from what part of a product catalog we should test, to product prices we’re promoting, to what rules we should set to filter products more intelligently. You’ll also partner with account management, product and engineering teams to troubleshoot ad promotions and ad spend, and you’ll make sure our platform has integrity.
Here’s more detail about what you’ll accomplish with us:
* You’ll execute campaign setup and optimization requests.
* You’ll help manage campaigns from a pacing and performance perspective.
* You’ll collaborate with Account Management on ongoing client strategy optimization
* You’ll troubleshoot campaign issues and discrepancies using analytical and proprietary tools
* You’ll communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience
* You’ll identify and report bugs, and monitor and communicate bug status to our Client Services team.
* You’ll participate in new experimental product testing
* You’ll work with Product and Engineering teams to develop new tools and improve existing ones.
* You’ll ramp up on SocialWire and Facebook advertising platforms and data sets, and you’ll become an expert in Tableau.
Here’s what we’re looking for in a strong candidate:
* You have 2+ years of analyst experience and a strong understanding of direct response advertising.
* You can demonstrate strong analytical skills and have some experience with Excel, Tableau, SQL, and/or scripting.
* You have the ability to communicate status of advertising campaigns and issues clearly to a non-technical audience.
* You’re highly organized and pay strong attention to detail. We all wear many hats and manage many different parts of projects so these skills are essential.
* You have some experience working at a startup. You’re able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly ambiguous environment while managing multiple, simultaneous tasks and projects.
Bonus points for:
* Experience with Facebook Advertising or other bidded marketplace like Google, RTB, etc.
* Experience using a CRM or internal task management system.
* Experience in Ad Campaign Management: Demonstrable ability to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success.
* Strong understanding of Ad Tracking: ad conversion and event tracking using pixels, cookies and mobile SDKs
* Working knowledge of ad serving concepts like pacing, delivery, etc.
Interested? Here’s what we’re offering:
* Great salaries, great health/dental/medical benefits and stock options.
* Amazing co-workers who you will look forward to seeing each morning.
* Unlimited PTO. We work hard, but we want to make sure our team has time to recharge.
* Sunny dog-friendly office in the Potrero Hill neighborhood of San Francisco with a lounge area, backyard, and a sweeping view of the city skyline
* Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
* Unlimited artisanal espresso from the neighborhood coffee shop.
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!