- Post A Job: Email info to email@example.com
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
People Operations Manager
Location: San Francisco
Posting Date: August 9, 2015
More info: Apply Here
Liftopia is the largest seller of lift tickets online and the largest technology provider to the ski industry in North America. Our team is the driving force behind our success. We are united by our passion for building amazing tools that are changing the ski industry for the better. You belong here if this is something that quickens your pulse and makes you want to roll-up your sleeves.
In addition to healthy cash-flow, we are proud to be backed by all-star investors including: First Round Capital (early investors in Uber, Square, Mint and One Kings Lane), Lowercase Capital’s Chris Sacca (Google, Twitter, Uber, Instagram), Erik Blachford (Expedia, Inc./IAC Travel; Hipmunk, Room 77, Farecast), Sam Shank (HotelTonight), and Gregg Brockway (TripIt).
We’re looking for an experienced People Operations Manager to join our team. You will jump right in and take on everything from employee relations, company culture, hiring and onboarding, to all day-to-day administrative operations. Our exceptional employees and company culture are vitally important to our success. We are looking for someone who is equally passionate about our core values and employee happiness to help us maintain our unique and fun culture as we grow!
What You’ll Take On:
* Employee Relations: You will be a trusted resource to the team You’ll handle day to day employee inquiries as well as ad hoc, sensitive matters with the utmost discretion and fairness
* Benefits & Compliance: Maintain and build on our cool perks and benefits (see below!) while staying updated on legislations (CA, SF),standard practices, employee file maintenance, etc.
* Company culture: Help conceive of and plan events (holiday parties, office events, off-sites). Initiate programs that help our culture continue to thrive.
* Employee Growth/Training: Help facilitate performance review process and employee training/professional development programs
* OKR administration: Work with management to ensure company, department, and individual OKRs are set and evaluated
* Manage third party relationships: Benefits/Payroll, recruiting, etc.
* Hiring/Recruiting/Onboarding: Adopt best practices to make experience world-class
* Manage facilities and administrative staff: Have complete oversight of office functions (kitchen, office vendors, reception phone, mail/shipping, etc.)
* 5-7 years of HR related work experience
* Excellent Communication Skills
* High Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
* Team/Culture building experience
Bonus Points For:
* Startup and/or tech company experience
* Interest in skiing/snowboarding and outdoor activities
* Management experience
* Experience with OKR framework
* Current on, and interested in, California/San Francisco employment laws
What’s In It For You? We thought you’d never ask!
* The opportunity to truly change an amazing industry for the better
* Competitive salary
* Stock Options
* Comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental and vision insurance
* Bonus Potential
* Flexible schedule
* Casual office
* Dog-friendly workplace
* Nice deals on lift tickets!
* Liftopia Days (company-wide off-sites)
* Liftopia Volunteer Community Service days
* Fun, outdoor activity focused culture
* Free company tattoos
Liftopia is located in downtown San Francisco close to BART and Muni stops.
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!