- Post A Job: Email info to email@example.com
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
Product Manager, Merchandising & Advertising
Location: San Francisco
Posting Date: August 9, 2015
More info: Apply Here
Sony Network Entertainment International LLC (SNEI) founded in April 2010, drives the vision, strategy and execution for PlayStation™Network, to offer consumers compelling, connected entertainment experiences encompassing games, TV, video and music.
Headquartered out of San Mateo, California, SNEI’s operations span globally across San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, London, Tokyo and other locations. Through PlayStation Network, SNEI delivers a wide range of exciting network service offerings including PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Video and more.
With over 65 million active users on PlayStation®Network and 351 billion yen (approx. $3.1 billion) in fiscal year 2014 revenues SNEI is a core Sony business that continues to grow rapidly as a leading provider of cutting edge digital entertainment experiences.
Product Manager, Merchandising & Advertising, PlayStation®Store (PS4™)
Are you a commercially focused, highly motivated, passionate product manager who can define and drive the future of the PlayStation®Store?
Sony Network Entertainment Int’l (SNEI), a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America, is the premier provider of digital entertainment. PlayStation®Network offers consumers the latest highest quality music, video, and game content, conveniently and instantly on PlayStation and other connected devices.
The PlayStation®Network (SNEI) Product Management Group is charged with delivering next-generation network entertainment experiences and features to support online services and digital content on various connected devices from PlayStation® game consoles, to TV, web, tablets and smartphones.
Based in downtown San Francisco (SoMa), you will work as part of the Commerce Product Management team across San Francisco and San Diego. The Product Manager, PlayStation®Store (PS4™) will work in close collaboration with global business and engineering stakeholders to define and deliver world-class digital commerce experiences, driving revenue to the business and providing value to millions of PlayStation® customers around the world.
- Act as the key point of contact for 1-2 PlayStation® Store scrum teams and as a partner to the Engineering Managers and Scrum Masters leading those teams.
- Drive features and initiatives to release while upholding business value and managing technical and business risks and dependencies.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive requirements and use cases that serve as the foundation for feature design and development.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within the global Sony Corporation to understand market problems and develop solutions for those problems.
- Own feature KPIs and metrics by developing data-driven insights and an in-depth knowledge of user needs and competitive products.
- Demonstrated knowledge of internet advertising business and advertising technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of the digital merchandising and the e-commerce industry
- Experience with transactional applications (ecommerce, digital goods) or consumer applications.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a diverse group of partners including business, engineering and design.
- Well-practiced understanding of agile software development processes.
- Must be able to provide examples of prior work (requirements documents, user stories, wireframes, user flows, etc).
- Ability to work independently and drive towards results.
- Travel for one week on a quarterly basis and also as needed.
- 3 years of experience in product management or related role.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!