- Post A Job: Email info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco
Posting Date: August 9, 2015
More info: Apply Here
We value teamwork, humor, and hard work balanced with solid social time together. We’re enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities, and have real relationships with many of our most active customers, and that’s where you come in.
Pantheon is looking for a motivated, proactive, and energetic individual to join the company’s Product Marketing team. You will help us position Pantheon and our agency product, Pantheon for Agencies, to developers and stakeholders at digital agencies. You will focus on how and where to tell the agency story through all touchpoints with our company including: the product, marketing, and sales channels.
We are looking to add a great product marketer to our already-stellar team. If you want to work with innovators and take on the challenges associated with rapid growth and building a business around a unique product in the marketplace, then look no further!
What You’ll Take On:
* Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Pantheon for Agencies and Pantheon’s partner program across primary market segments by understanding customer needs, market trends, and competitive forces
* Create sales tools and training to help partners sell Pantheon to their clients
* Create and execute integrated marketing plans across channels to grow the partner program and Pantheon for Agencies from awareness to active product use
* Develop messaging that fits the audience mindset/needs within that experience (e.g. website, in-product messaging, on-boarding, blog, emails, etc.) and maximizes the strengths of each channel or communication experience
* Use data to inform marketing strategy and develop marketing programs
* Have demonstrated the ability to dive into a product and become a champion
* Experience in developing innovative, compelling, and differentiated market positioning
* Know how to balance creativity and strategic thinking
* Passion for disruptive thinking
* Excellent written and presentation skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Self-motivated individual capable of working in a face-paced, startup environment
* 2-3+ years of experience in product or Web marketing
* Can effectively balance quantitative evidence and qualitative factors to quickly test and learn
* Ability to work across a team
Bonus Points For:
* Knowledge of CMS, PaaS, SaaS products and markets
* Knowledge of statistics and experience with A/B testing
* Experience marketing to developers
What We Can Offer You!
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
Oh yeah…here are a few other things we offer as well:
* Industry competitive salary.
* Stock options.
* Vacation days and time off.
* Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision).
* Top-of-line equipment.
* Fun at Drupal community events.
* Discounts on custom bicycles – the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle.
* Dog friendly office.
* Training stipend to attend industry conferences.
* Fully stocked kitchen with lunches provided.
* This is a full time onsite position at our offices in San Francisco, CA.
* Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!