- Post A Job: Email info to email@example.com
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
Research Analyst/Product Manager
Location: San Francisco
Posting Date: August 10, 2015
More info: Apply Here
The position would be involved with all aspects of product development, management, and sales and forecasting. This position would entail a great deal of primary research, financial modeling and data analysis to forecast and test hypotheses regarding market growth and data visualization and report drafting to convey the findings.
The single most important requirement for this position is meticulous and relentless attention to detail and accuracy. The applicant must be highly organized, self-directed and able to juggle multiple concurrent projects under deadline pressure.
– BA degree
– Experience in financial modeling/forecasting
– Excellent excel skills
– Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
– High level of organization and self-direction
– Excellent writing skills
– At least two years of experience related to technology and finance research
– Deep and broad knowledge of multiple segments of the technology industry
451 Research is a technology industry analyst company focused on emerging and disruptive enterprise information technologies. It provides independent online subscription-based, syndicated analysis and data services to technology vendors, investors, securities market professionals and end users.
For consideration, please send us your resume with the Subject Line “Research Analyst/Product Manager – [Your Name]”
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!