- Post A Job: Email info to email@example.com
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager
Location: Palo Alto
Posting Date: August 8, 2015
More info: Apply Here
Fleming’s requires talented and motivated individuals to deliver the promises that we make to all of Our People, and we pride ourselves on having the best Managers in the restaurant industry. As part of the Management Team, our Sous Chef’s are critical to the success of Fleming’s. They are the first line of support for our Heart-of-the-House Associates and the last line of defense for ensuring we have prepared world-class food using the best ingredients, meticulous preparation and a beautiful presentation for each Guest.
The soul of Fleming’s is rooted in our Principles and Beliefs and our Sous Chef’s are the role models. Our spirit comes to life by living these Principles and Beliefs every day in our restaurants:
TRUST – we keep our promises.
FUN – we always work to keep the Fleming’s experience fresh for all Our People.
EXCELLENCE – we show our passion for results every day.
BALANCE – we expect to live a full, rich life.
RESPECT – we put the dignity of people first.
HOSPITALITY – we see to the well-being and comfort of our People.
At Fleming’s, we offer you the opportunity to learn more about our wine, food, and standards for Hospitality than you ever thought possible. We also provide a work environment where you are welcomed and respected for who you are and feel appreciated for your positive contributions.
Our management team also enjoys:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401 (k)
- Dining discounts at our incredible family of restaurants
- Flexible schedules (to accommodate today’s time demands)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation with a bonus program
This is an excellent opportunity if you:
- Pride yourself on delivering a world-class dining experience
- Are able to demonstrate your passion for food and hospitality
- Are accustomed to executing perfectly, attending to details and aiming for excellence
- Welcome the challenge to continually improve and grow
- High school diploma or GED, required
- 3+ years of prior kitchen management experience (Kitchen Manager, Culinary Manager Sous Chef), required
- Culinary degree or certificate, preferred
- ServSafe Sanitation certification, preferred
- Experience in a polished casual or fine dining restaurant, preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!