- Post A Job: Email info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
Sr. Manager, Content Marketing
Location: San Francisco
Posting Date: August 10, 2015
More info: Apply Here
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Pharmaceutical – a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers vital branded and generic pharmaceuticals, as well as over-the-counter products, to more than 40,000 customers in three primary segments: retail chains, independent retail pharmacies and institutional providers such as hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks and long-term care providers.
We base our distribution excellence on electronic order processing, asset management tools, a commitment to Six Sigma methodology, order accuracy and supply chain safety. We work with our customers on solutions – including supply management technology, world-class marketing programs, managed care and repackaging products and services – that help them meet their business and quality goals. Our entire team works to ensure patients receive their medications efficiently and begin the process of healing.
As the nation’s largest pharmaceutical distributor, US Pharmaceutical is committed to driving total pharmacy health for customers and ensuring that customers receive the right drug at the right time, every time. This commitment is underpinned by McKesson’s focus on providing customers with the industry’s highest product availability, intelligent ordering capabilities and unmatched service accuracy.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
McKesson is seeking a Sr. Manager, Content Marketing to join their Health Systems Marketing team.
- Establish and reinforce corporate brand strategies and tactics (including brand guidelines and standards, multi-media channels such as web sites, tools, print materials and videos)
- Build and execute product, customer and field sales communications strategy, including media and public relations
- Collaborate with other marketing and sales functions to develop and execute campaigns and tools to drive customer awareness, customer acquisition and improve satisfaction
- Develop strategy and channels/ platforms for customer and stakeholder engagement
- Create and execute product marketing campaigns, promotions, meetings and conferences (partnering with product management team)
- Manage, coach and develop team of product marketing and communications professionals
5+ years of marketing experience including 2+ years managerial experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience writing for a range of B2B audiences.
- 2+ years experience with people management with strong organizational leadership characteristics (leadership, coaching and people-development skills)
- Strong understanding of the needs from a Field organization
- Solid experience communicating with Executive leadership
- 3-5+ years of marketing, communications or related business experience
- Created and managed multi-media marketing channels and campaigns (including videos, marketing collateral, social media, multiple web properties (intranets, extranets))
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated outstanding communications skills (verbal, written and presentation skills)
- Excellent project management, execution and organizational capabilities with keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated creative, innovative thinker who isn’t afraid of taking educated and calculated risks
- Proficient at managing multiple projects with tight and often competing deadlines
- Ability to act independently with sound business judgment and emotional maturity
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence without authority across all levels and functions
- People-savvy and capable of understanding and navigating complex, matrix organizations
- Flexibility to take on different roles and duties as required
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare and our customers’ success
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred
4-year degree in Marketing, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!