- Post A Job: Email info to email@example.com
- Jobs Newsletter: Sign up here to receive our weekly jobs newsletter.
- Twitter: @FriscoJobs
- Facebook: /San-Francisco-Jobs
- Portland Jobs: Find Portland jobs at PDXPipeline.com/Jobs
- Seattle Jobs: Find Seattle jobs at SeattlePipeline.com/Jobs
Strategic Account Manager, Advertising Technology
Location: Palo Alto
Posting Date: August 10, 2015
More info: Apply Here
A9.com, an Amazon company, creates powerful, customer-focused search and advertising solutions and technologies. Our Ad Tech team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
A9.com is seeking a Strategic Account Manager for the Advertising Technology team, who will manage strategic partnerships to support Amazon’s advertising initiatives. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to define and drive the next generation of Amazon’s advertising program. This position can be based in either our Palo Alto or San Francisco office.
- Own all strategic, operational, and technical aspects of our partnerships, including integration and onboarding of new partners, collaborating with product and engineering. Develop friendly, collaborative, and long-term partnerships.
- Collect partner and overall market feedback to guide program strategy and external positioning. Translate this feedback into product and engineering requirements, and drive technical execution of new features for our various relationships.
- Apply analytics and provide data-driven insights to improve our marketing efforts.
- Own ad creative review process, including quality control, triaging and escalations. Work closely with offshore team to adhere to SLAs and to improve end-to-end process.
- Lead partner business review meetings and contribute to written strategy documents for Amazon leadership.
- Understand and monitor key performance metrics to identify opportunities for growth or improvement.
- Ensure timely resolution of all technical issues.
- Contribute broadly on initiatives supporting the overall Business Development team.
At A9, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world’s leading internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, California.
- Minimum of 5 years of total work experience, with at least 2 years focused on account management within the online, mobile, video, or gaming advertising industry.
- Minimum 3 years experience partnering with or negotiating successful deals with RTB/exchanges, mobile mediation partners, 3rd party data providers, advertising networks and/or publishers.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Solid understanding of the online advertising marketplace (display, mobile, video) with strong knowledge in identifying opportunities, challenges, and how media is bought, sold and delivered.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues while working in close liaison with engineers and partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to write clear and concise summaries of analytical insights, which will get distributed to senior management and other team members.
- Ability to work independently to initiate and manage relationships, both local and international, and assess partnership viability and growth opportunities.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proactive attitude with excellent project, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent triage skills with the ability to prioritize projects.
Applying for this position?
Let them know you found it on San Francisco Pipeline!