2015 northern california cherry blossom festival
Don’t miss The 2015 Northern California Cherry Blossom Festival — Happening this weekend! Now celebrating its 48th year, this is one of California’s most prominent celebrations of Asian traditions. Each year, over 200,000 people attend this dazzling display showcasing the color and grace of the Japanese culture and the diversity of the Japanese American Community.
Check out the Grand Parade on Sunday, April 19! It starts at 1:00PM and proceeds up Post to Polk Street and ends in Japantown. Both the festival and the parade are free to attend!
Related Events and Info:
- Calendar: Our Calendar of April Events, Festivals, & Entertainment
- From Golden Gate Park: What, Where, & When – Blooming Seasons In The Park
- From Earth Cam: Live Cam of Cherry Blossoms on America’s Other Coast
- Portland: PDX Pipeline’s Portland April Calendar
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline’s April Calendar