san francisco taiwanese american festival
70+ San Francisco Weekend Events: Mother’s Day, Yerba Buena Gardens Festival, Taiwanese American Festival, Parties, Beer & Wine, Concerts, & More | May 7-10, 2015
It’s going to be a jam-packed weekend in San Francisco! There are tons of fun and interesting San Francisco & Bay Area events to check out including Mother’s Day happenings, the kicking off of the Yerba Buena Gardens Festival and the Golden Gate Park Band Concert Series, SF Taiwanese American Cultural Festival and SF Porchfest on Saturday, 2015 SFMade Week happening all weekend, and much more! Below is a list of several fun events, and most of them are FREE!
Newsletter: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Francisco events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
San Francisco / Bay Area Weekend Events: May 7-10, 2015
San Francisco Taiwanese American Cultural Festival This Weekend | Family-Friendly, Thousands of Visitors, Live Music, Food & Drink
The Bay Area’s biggest Taiwanese American celebration returns to Union Square on May 9th!
Enjoy mouth-watering Taiwanese delicacies, rock out to live performances by world-renowned Taiwanese American performers, and learn more about Taiwanese history and Taiwanese Americans in the Bay Area. Plus, check out exhibits that showcase Taiwanese culture, arts and the latest in Taiwanese technology.
All are encouraged to come and celebrate the best of Taiwanese American and Taiwanese culture!
Related Events and Info:
- More Events: Our May Events Calendar
- Locally Made: 2015 SFMade Week | Beer & Wine Trail, Pop-Up Shops, Free Factory Tours, & More
- Festival: 2015 Yerba Buena Gardens Festival Schedule & Info | Free, Outdoor Music, Theatre, Dance, & More
- Music: SF Porchfest | Free Music, 35+ Bands, All Genres, All Ages
- Music: 2015 Golden Gate Park Band Concert Series Schedule | Free, Sundays, April-October